Parents/Guardians of students at Tyndall College can expect:
- To play an active role in the development of school policies.
- To have access to all data relevant to their child.
- An environment that encourages the sharing of issues and concerns.
- That your concerns will be dealt with professionally and sensitively.
- To participate in a properly constituted Parents Association.
- To be greeted at the school in a cordial and professional manner.
- To be informed and consulted where appropriate.
- An atmosphere of tolerance and respect for diversity.
Parents/Guardians of students at Tyndall College are expected to:
- Encourage and support your child and the school, positively.
- Attend meetings at the school which concern your child.
- Support the principals of Attendance and Punctuality.
- Ensure that your child is in full school uniform on a daily basis.
- Monitor internet and mobile phone usage and the school journal.
- Sign your child’s student journal on a weekly basis.
- Listen to both your child and to the school when issues arise.
- Inform the school of any change of circumstance which may impact on your child at school.
- Promote the interests of Tyndall College in the wider community.
- Respect diversity and the rights of all in the school community.