Tyndall College has a range of policies that relate to the operation of the school.
The following is a list of policies in place, and these will soon be available on the school website:
- Administration of Medicine Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Book Rental Scheme Policy
- CCTV Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Critical Incident Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Healthy Eating Policy
- Home School Community Liaison Policy
- Homework Policy
- Mobile phone and personal electronic device usage policy
- Pastoral Care Policy (including Code of Conduct)
- Special Education Policy
- Student Support Policy
Please note that school transport (buses) is administered directly by Bus Eireann, and not by the school.
Please contact Bus Eireann directly about school transport.
The standard uniform for Tyndall College is as follows:
1) Tyndall blue jumper with Tyndall College crest
2) White shirt (with shirt-type collar)
3) Tyndall College blue trousers or Tyndall College pattern skirt
4) Black shoes (shoes only – trainers or runners are not to be worn)
5) Optional blue Tyndall College jacket
For PE, students are asked also to bring:
1) White PE type polo shirt
1) Black tracksuit bottoms or black shorts
3) Suitable trainers or runners
Full changing facilities available to students, PE kit is only worn for PE classes or training.
Students must wear the correct items of uniform at all times to participate in school. No other items of clothing are accepted as appropriate for school. Clothing including all forms of outer coats, scarves etc. must be left in lockers and are not permitted to be worn in school. Please note that Tyndall College expects students to follow guidelines on appropriate personal presentation for school, including hair, jewellery and make-up. Full information is available on request. Students are expected to present themselves appropriately to participate in school.